• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Lt. Blue Champion Ape (175)
1 Sunfire Pink Champion Xcaliber (175)
1 White Star Destroyer - AJ World Champ (168)
1 Red EchoStar Roadrunner (168) <-- The GF's 1st disc!

Review:
The Ape rules
The Xcal Pwns
The Destroyer lives up to its name
And the GF has yet to use the RR... She works alot.

Picked up an R-Pro Dart and a Star Wedge at PIAS today. The Dart because this last weekend a guy on my card was throwing them pretty well and I have never thrown one so I figured why not. The Wedge mainly because it was a naturally beauty but it also feels pretty good. Haven't thrown one of them before either.

11x Eagle - L and two DX Eagle -X

100_1846.JPG

top row: magnets, 2 4 chain, 1 Z all new
middle row: Barstamp Crush (new), 2 Z talons also new
bottom: another Z Talon
I hope White Mike likes the Talons

Z Buzzz
Star Mako

Finally got out and had a chance to throw these. I LOVE the Buzzz. I've read all the love for this disk throughout these forums, just haven't gotten around to picking one up for myself until now. I feel like I have wasted three years not having this :(. Not sure what role if any the Mako will play in my game, but it's in the bag for now, anyways.

you shall be seeing mine on may 27th haha. pay day son!!!! i know im getting a star wraith for sure. and a nuke ss if i can find one! ive got too many putters and i have 2 mids so maybe ill check out a couple of mids. but im low on drivers.

I downsized my latest order but it still went over $1800. I need to place another one soon when the Nuke OS gets released and before all of the ESP Comets are gone.

mms_picture-32-1-2.jpg

I haven't been on here much in the last couple of months, and I just went to Clearwater Discs yesterday.

At Clearwater I got the Z Comet and MVP Ion
From our own "Justin" I got the Dx Rancho Roc and Champ Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts