• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's Cali, show'n off again :p Nice discs though.

Anytime you think you might want to be the nice guy giving a hell of a deal let me know. :thmbup:

You know it! Although there is nothing I hate more than saying goodbye to any disc in my collection. I've been thinking back on previous years when money was tight, all the amazing discs I sold off just to put gas in my car and make it to the course or to pay for a night out drinking. I think I'd pay double what I got just to have everything back in my collection.

I know how you feel. My FR Spiders (the only disc I collect) where yelling at me not to be traded when we were chatting a while back. I tried to stop collecting them but the addiction came back with a vengeance.

12x champ teebird. 175g.
12x champ firebird. 175g. Very flat. Complete meathook.
Star Teebird. 167g.

gHKTa.jpg

Found these 11x Eagles at a local Bike Shop. Must've been sitting on the shelves for awhile. Was only going to get one but decided I better double it up. All the kids want the high speed discs so they left these alone!

Attachments

• 11x Eagles.jpg
    11x Eagles.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 58
5 chalky Wizards from their recent chalky run.
8 G9 Wizards from their recent run of the G9 plastic.
2 S Demons.
Freak overstable Evo Spirit that may quite possibly be the most overstable disc I've ever touched.

1 Champ Aviar 174g
2 Dx Aviars 173g & 172g
2 Pro Leopards 169g & 167g
1 X Comet 171g
1 Z Pred 166g
1 FLX Drone 177g
1 Dx Eagle X 170g

its a well spent 100 bucks if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.