• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trades mostly
got tons of firebirds...like a crazy amount of them.
3 asia open glows
4 flat glows
8 12x reg dome firebirds 4 were neon pink!
Condor
5 black small circle tooled wizards new!
Nutsac
condor and a zephyr
esp comet
Ti buzzz teebird
glow comets x2
team glow flat firebird
Team metal flake champ wraith.

i gotta get some pics up.

Some Rocs..

158942_g.jpg

158943_g.jpg

158944_g.jpg

158945_g.jpg

CE QMS
158941_g.jpg

Buddy and I split an MVP misprint lot. Got:

4 Vectors
2 Anodes (1 soft, 1 stiff)
2 Ions (1 soft, 1 stiff)
1 Axis (glow)

Wish it had been more putter heavy, and less Vector heavy, but still a pretty excellent haul.

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 41
4 Star Xcalibers (good deal on them)
3 SOLFs (better deal on them)
1 Champ Monarch
2 Rivers (opto and GL)
2 E-Slayers
1 Champ Mamba
1 Wahoo
1 Mercy
1 Z-Stalker
2 Omega SS (pink, black)

Yeah, I'm hooked...

mixed order from Marshall St. :

Gold Line Pain Red Shift 176
Champion Banshee Neon Yellow 175
Tournament King Silver Speck 169

IMG_20120713_111746.jpg

IMG_20120713_111810.jpg

DD Dyemax GL Pure
I have the best wife... she knew I wanted one but I was hesitant because of the price. She ordered one, didn't tell me, and now it just arrived at the office. Pics don't do it justice... Also, it seems flatter than the Optos. Not much, and maybe it's an "optical" illusion (optical...eyeball dye... get it?). I digest.

with the pearly white GL plastic, the sclera has a nice aqueous look to it.

DD Dyemax GL Pure
I have the best wife... she knew I wanted one but I was hesitant because of the price. She ordered one, didn't tell me, and now it just arrived at the office. Pics don't do it justice... Also, it seems flatter than the Optos. Not much, and maybe it's an "optical" illusion (optical...eyeball dye... get it?). I digest.

hm. how did you get the eyeball dye? it isnt an option for dyemax oon DD. I ordered the capt america shield because they didnt have a gl pure option on the eyeball.

hm. how did you get the eyeball dye? it isnt an option for dyemax oon DD. I ordered the capt america shield because they didnt have a gl pure option on the eyeball.

I called them the other day and asked if they would do a different dye on it. They said they can do any Dyemax design on it and emailed me a paypal invoice. I hesitated, but I guess my wife decided to pull the trigger for me. :clap:

Also, on their eBay store, they have the golf ball and baseball designs on Pures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts