• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Potential New Course near Twin Cities - Need Your Help!

Ericular

Last year, I had heard rumors of the city of Ramsey (MN) exploring the idea of constructing a disc golf course. I hadn't heard any news on it this year, so I inquired with the parks supervisor. He said that they are still wanting to make a course, but they need to work with a local citizen(s) on the initiative in order to get the grant money to build the course.

Lately in my life, I have had zero extra time to devote to something like this, so I wanted to put the word out to anyone in the north metro that might enjoy being involved in the creation of a new course up here.

Thanks,
Eric

This is good news. Much needed due to no really solid (specially 18 hole) courses from bunker hills to becker. We are interested for sure and would be willing to help anyway possible as well as try to reach out to some other local pros/designers and city businesses for possible sponsorship even who knows depending on what the city is thinking.

Sounds awesome. The entire area has been talking about a new course since Fox Meadows in Andover closed five years ago. Bunker Hills is not the answer.

I would like to help, but with my current schedule it cannot include anything during normal work week hours as I will be teaching.

[email protected]

:thmbup: Way cool. I would also love to help. I live in Ramsey and I am definitely interested. I am also friends with many disc golfers that live in the area that might also help.
Email: [email protected]

Latest posts