• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

Questions about Eagle's Huk stamped red C-PD.

How long has he bagged that thing?
Is it a first run?
Will he lose his superhero throwing skillz if he ever loses it?

First run Huk lab
That specific one wasn't in the 2018 pre-season ITB or post-Konopiste '18 ITB but he did have a stock stamped red first run for both (maybe he got it Huklab dyed at some point). 2019 to now (4 years+) for a Huklab one.

He has a lot of backups which won't force using some of their newer molded versions anytime soon. I'm certain he could make due with the various new DM molded PDs and the Vanguard if he had to.

Kinda fun looking back at his early ITBs (2015-2017) where he kept 3x 3rd run blue C-line PDs around for a couple years.

I pulled an S-PD off the shelf after 9 years of Thunderbird. I was really surprised at how much glide and distance I was getting. It was pretty beef for me back in the day. Cool way to see my improvement. I pulled a c-pd out for wind duties, and ordered a couple color glow Romans to try, heard that plastic was nice, and my cpds are stiff champ.

Thought about messing with ppd or i-blend Romans, but my halo Valkyrie is holding that slot very well.

I just got an I blend Roman and it feels very nice. Hope to throw it soon!

It's feels in between the S and P PDs but I haven't thrown it yet. Local shop owner TD got a good deal on players pack discs from Infinite and since it was an all FA event they ladies didn't care too much for the Roman and Scepter numbers and he's selling the cheap.

I'll let you know when I get to throw it, all of my recent round have either been traveling or rated so I haven't been auditioning much.

Had the sudden realization that this is the Disc I should be bagging for standard drives in between Eagle and Destroyer.

How are the Discmania s line, vs a Thunderbird? My Romans and dark sword both have more turn than a PD should... Waiting on some star Thunderbirds to try too.

Been a while since I've sold any discs. Is there much of a market for old PD's?

I've got a lifetime supply so am looking to thin the heard a bit.

Attachments

• F676DA92-3668-4E9D-87F9-013A01EA84CD.jpeg
    F676DA92-3668-4E9D-87F9-013A01EA84CD.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • 9F4B099E-5D52-4260-9B98-BFA9A983F058.jpeg
    9F4B099E-5D52-4260-9B98-BFA9A983F058.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Been a while since I've sold any discs. Is there much of a market for old PD's?

I've got a lifetime supply so am looking to thin the heard a bit.
I doubt it, other than rare runs. With the Roman and the reincarnated PD, there's plenty of them to go around.

Latest posts