• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag II!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one as well. I opened the hatch on my SUV this evening and found my tag snapped in half. I don't know if it got caught in the door or underneath my new bag. I'm going to try Gorilla Glue for a short term fix, but am going to need a new one. Tim, from reading this and the phase 4 thread, it looks like there are quite a few buyers ready. I love the tag and it looks great on the bag. Please do an order soooooooooooooooon!!!!!

I'd like to get in on this as well! I want to know when the next round starts.

These bag tags are excellent quality! Had mine for a couple months and its still in primo condition. I am always asked about it when I'm out on the course. Definately an excellent way to show players that there exists, a wonderful domain of sickoplasticheads out there that can share in their addiction. There have been many players I've run into who at least have come here before.

Well worth the $20.

To Tim,
I'm proud to be a part of what you have put together, a central location for the recreational, avid and advanced disc golfer to share in experiences, tips, gear and other things related to DG and not. The quality of the personalized bag tags I am equally proud of. This isn't just a cheap plastic mini with a hole punched out, or some tacky design made of metal...this is the real deal! Thanks again Tim, for all that you do.

I'd grab one, just for the support factor.

I took the winter off for all DG and missed my bag tag... *(^^$$#^%$@^* Guess I should have continued looking at forums.

Ditto on that as well!

I exchanged a few PM's with him yesterday about this very thing, and he said he was planning a new run in March. Said with all the recent interest he may start the Pre-Orders sooner, but he coulnd't right now due to a busy schedule at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts