• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag II!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The first batch is done and shipped but I thought I'd start collecting orders for the second batch sooner rather than later. The tags are once again available for pre-order in the DGCR Store. I'll be taking orders until I hit 20 pre-sales at which point I'll place the order for the tags. How long will that take? I'm not really sure. When I have enough orders I'll make an announcement for any people that are still on the fence. Also, here's what they look like:

bagtag003.jpg

travelling

Alrighty HO!! Need to give a shout out to anyone who will be at the Vintage Cup in Napa, CA. in two weeks. I will have the # 2 Travel Tag to hand off, or play for, or trade for another travel tag..... dont know if i will have time to go anywhere else but the napa courses. Would love to hear from someone in that area for that weekend. :) Peace out.

I got my travel tags after my most recent deaf disc golf tournament in Oregon, so I will have to allow my bag to show them off on Saturday in Seattle. UMMMMM .. i hope i will be able to trade off with someone there. ;-)
Now I am waiting for the personalized tags....

I got my travel tags after my most recent deaf disc golf tournament in Oregon, so I will have to allow my bag to show them off on Saturday in Seattle. UMMMMM .. i hope i will be able to trade off with someone there. ;-)
Now I am waiting for the personalized tags....
Tell your friends to order :D There are 7 pre-orders so far.

Come on everyone. My order is in and waiting for some more to join it. I want to show off my commitment out on the course!

Check your PMs :)

I just wanted to bump the thread since there are people waiting for the tag so I wanted to throw a reminder out there for anyone on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts