• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that's an interesting look.

Argh, I had my tag all of two days before I lost it, I have no idea where I put it...guess I will get another one the next time you get some made Tim...

Hahaha, just found it in the back pocket of a pair of pants I hung up on the back of my closet door, straight to the bag with it this time!

Hahaha, just found it in the back pocket of a pair of pants I hung up on the back of my closet door, straight to the bag with it this time!
DGCR Pants Tags. Maybe that's something I can start :)

Of course I can't find my tag now...and I know it didn't break off because I had it on a metal chain w/ a carabiner...

I know if i ordered another one I'd probably find mine, unless someone snatched...which would make zero sense.

Order 2. That way you have a backup. I know I'm ordering a spare the next time they go on sale. Would hate to lose mine.

Of course I can't find my tag now...and I know it didn't break off because I had it on a metal chain w/ a carabiner...

I know if i ordered another one I'd probably find mine, unless someone snatched...which would make zero sense.

I don't knopw about Zero sense. Some people hate robots enough to want your tag as a trophy. :D. Not me of course. Just throwing the possibility out there. ;)

I can't see myself buying another one when the first one was 20+ dollars.

not to say it wasn't worth it, but I'll be damned If I pay for another :( If I spot someone with mine it'll be a terrible day for them ;)

^ That guy up there is an idiot - don't listen to him. I definitely need a new tag. Let's raise up some interest around here!

Either someone swiped mine, or it fell off my competition bag - either way i need a new one for my Grip bag. I know timg will only open up orders with enough interest! If I have to put it in my signature again, I will. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts