• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XIV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just get in on the next round Wallerus. We run them every few months and they are customized for each person with their name/DGCR number, so you won't want somebody else's!

Up until this latest round of custom tags, I have always missed out. Finally, this time I got in and ordered myself two of them! :D

nope, I was just thinking about these earlier...

crusadersounds reported receiving his.

... maybe he's in cahoots with timg. :D

aaaaaand just got home from work to find mine in the mailbox! plus some new plastic, and no bills. better than average monday mail call.

these are sturdier and smaller than I was expecting, both good qualities imo.

Last edited:
I sent them out Friday evening so most people should be getting them today or tomorrow.

Got the two I ordered yesterday. Thanks Tim. Postal Service lady also brought me the two Four20's I ordered from Clearwater. Very nice Monday, other than the rain and Tornadoes in the area...

WAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Got mine today!!!!
Damn lower case J sucks on the one though. My bad. I should have thought it thru.
Hopefully fixable.
THANKS timg and DGCR crew!!!!!!
:clap::clap::thmbup::thmbup:

Will this offer be up again this year or will we have to wait for 2015 to get one if we missed out this time?

I'll do it again this year, it'll just be a while before I do.

Yeah Nemmers, start looking for these again in 3-5 months. That seems to be how long it takes the natives to get restless around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.