• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The tags are finally going to happen! This first tag is a personal tag that will have your real name (or DGCR username) and your DGCR # on it. Please see this thread for more info.

These tags will measure approx. 4.25"x2.5". They will have the logo below:
cling_basket_t.gif

and beneath that will be your name and number. The tags will look similar to the tags I linked in the thread above except rather than being round they will follow the contour of the DGCR logo.

These are going to be top quality tags and as a result they're a little more expensive than usual. I am selling them for $20 a piece (that price includes shipping). $20 is a small price to pay for a tag that will last you years and you'll be the envy of everyone on the course. There's also the priceless warm, fuzzy feeling of helping out the site :)

You can use Paypal in the DGCR Store to pre-order your tag today. I will let the pre-orders go for a week or two so everyone that would like a tag has a chance to order one. As the deadline approaches I should be able to get a sample so I will have pictures of the finished product.

Any questions? Post'm here!

If you'd like to pay via check/money order, PM me and I'll send you the info.

Rhetorical question: Does it makes sense on the shipping costs to send both the Personal Tag and the Travel Tag at the same time?

ERic

Rhetorical question: Does it makes sense on the shipping costs to send both the Personal Tag and the Travel Tag at the same time?

ERic
Probably.. but I'm not sure when the travel tags will be in as I have to design the back and I'm waiting to hear back from the place about a few questions I asked. The site said it's like 3 to 4 weeks to get the tags after art work approval. You will have had your personal tag long before then if I order in a week or two.

The shipping would be nominal on the travel tag, just a regular 42 cent stamp and regular envelope. I'll probably charge $4 or $5 total for the travel tag.

so were getting two tags like the one in the previous thread now?
Yea, there is the personal tag and then a cheap travel tag for swapping, etc. The personal one will look like the one in the thread I linked (white logo, white name) on a forest green background and gold backing.

I ordered 2, one for each bag! :cool: Thanks timg!

Cool and I should be thanking you. I'm just as psyched to get one of these as you guys :)

What do you guys think of the name/number font? Good? I played with a bunch of options to try and get one that looked like it fit in and was nice and readable.

Attachments

• tagfont.gif
    tagfont.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 41
i'm not saying i don't like the plain white...because i do...but is it a significant price difference to do some color like maybe a tye-dye swirl or something? maybe on the stickers?

The tags won't be white.. that's just the design. The background will be forest green, the design will be etched into the material with a laser and will be end up being white. The back will be gold.

That lettering looks clean bro!

Cool.. that means the designs for both tags are done except for some minor tweaking. I'm looking forward to seeing them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.