• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Did you know we have Virtual Bag Tags?

Donovan

Longview Disc Golf Association (TX)
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
If you donate money to this site (this was created by VIP members; timg had no affiliation) and can access the VIP forum section (here) we have something that you might not know about.

We are doing Virtual Bag Tags (as seen below in my signature). We have not had as much participation as in the past and it got me thinking, maybe you are not aware of it. If you go to the first post of this thread: "VIP Virtual Bag Tag Challenge - Participate Here" you can get all the info you need to participate. It is free and it is just for fun.

I hope you take a second to look it over and we do this monthly. If you happen to react to this and send your posted score in between now and September 1 at 8:00 am, you will have a tag number starting on the first of September. So there is no better time to give it a try and put a Virtual Tag in your signature.

I hope everyone has a great week and remember to, "Drive like you know each other."

Latest posts