• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with silver as well, those are sweet, can't wait to hang it on the bag. Great job timg.

hEY TIMG, If we ever decide we want another do we just ask you or did we all decide that they are limited edition and that we would just order new versions every other year?

These aren't the travel tags so no reason to get a new one every other year. They should hopefully last much longer than that. I'll be ordering these in batches once enough people want one. How often that will be I don't know. So getting another one isn't a problem, you just have to wait until I order the next bunch.

These aren't the travel tags so no reason to get a new one every other year. They should hopefully last much longer than that. I'll be ordering these in batches once enough people want one. How often that will be I don't know. So getting another one isn't a problem, you just have to wait until I order the next bunch.

Right on. I just wasn't sure if I needed to buy multiple now or on an as needed basis. Good to know.

Well if you want to have a backup tag, you could get two now. Who knows.. maybe nobody else will ever want these after this initial order in which case getting another one would be difficult.

Well if you want to have a backup tag, you could get two now. Who knows.. maybe nobody else will ever want these after this initial order in which case getting another one would be difficult.

As I tell my first graders....that would be a sad day in sad town.:(

Sorry if I am repeating a question that's been answered already. When is the deadline to order the first batch?

Id like to see a pic of the silver backing, the mirror is waaay better than the gold - but I think i might like a silver over mirror ...

They didn't have silver on hand so I'll have to take a look at the mirror and go from there. It would be a metallic silver color which I think might look good but I'd have to order sight unseen. I don't think we could go wrong with either but unless the mirrored one blows me away I'm leaning towards silver.

Love your idea about using silver backing color. Its perfect!

But will the whole front be one color (white) only? Thought the front logo's color would be like this one:
DGCRLOGO.jpg

You could change the green color to white to make it contract with green background or whatever you might have in mind.

Also, can we able to have both names and screename on it? If there's enough room around the DGCR #....

If its already being made, then its cool. :cool:

Last edited:
The logo can only be one color as it's essentially engraved into that green material rather than being printed. I don't think having 2 names on there will work. Having your DGCR # on there takes care of that though since it will enable anyone to find out what your name on here is if you decide to put your real name on the tag.

The logo can only be one color as it's essentially engraved into that green material rather than being printed. I don't think having 2 names on there will work. Having your DGCR # on there takes care of that though since it will enable anyone to find out what your name on here is if you decide to put your real name on the tag.

Ah, got it. ;)

Last call for tag orders. I'm waiting for a few more checks that I know are on the way and then I'll be ordering.

I'll post a list of members that have ordered beforehand for you guys to check to make sure you're on the list if you ordered one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts