• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
put mine in the mail saturday, so it should be somewhere east of the mississippi by now :)

what's the eta for YOUR turnaround? i mean, when you place the order, how long until finished product comes back to you and the arduous task of shipping them back to us starts?

put mine in the mail saturday, so it should be somewhere east of the mississippi by now :)

what's the eta for YOUR turnaround? i mean, when you place the order, how long until finished product comes back to you and the arduous task of shipping them back to us starts?
Not sure.. I'd estimate a week or two to get to me and then I'd send them out shortly after.

By the way, if anyone wants to clarify capitalization on there names that they may not have included in the note when they ordered please PM me. Otherwise the tags will be printed with the exact capitalization you specified in the original note. For example, if your username is johnsmith and your email to me said to put johnsmith on the tag but you'd really like JohnSmith now is a good time to send me that info.

Got the samples today. The ones in the picture are gold and mirror. I have decided to get silver and the green part will have the white beveled edge like you see on the gold version below.

Attachments

• IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 33
Is that green really as dark as it looks in the pictures?

What sort of chain/strap does it come with?

The hole looks like it probably only supports those beaded silver chains? Will those be sufficient to handle the beefy DGCR tags? People paying $20 for these aren't going to be happy if they fall off their bags.

The green isn't quite as dark as in the photo. I used to have the Pantone number for it but it looks like I deleted the email with that info. The hole is about 1/8" in diameter. Those beaded chains were my plan and I will see if the place can provide them, otherwise I will go to Home Depot and buy some to cut up. The tags look heavier than they are and I think the beaded chain would keep it secure without a problem.

I could make the hole a little bigger, maybe 3/16" so you'd be able to get a more substantial thing through the hole if that's something people might want to do.

FYI, I'll most likely be ordering these tomorrow. The backing material will be silver in color and I am going to bump the site of the hole up to 3/16". I could go as big as 1/4" but the hole would go over most of the eraser in the basket logo.

As far as what will be used to attach, it looks like I'll have to provide that so I'll be making a trip to Home Depot at some point to investigate.

Actually, I just cut out some paper circles and 1/4" doesn't look bad so I think that's the way I'll go. That will open up many more options to attach these to your bags if you don't like what I come up with.

I am just pumped to get mine on my bag. The look very professional Timg.

Ordering for tags is officially closed! I should have them by the end of next week and then you guys should have them the week after that.

i thought i read somewhere else that he was to have them on monday the 9th, so they should be getting to us by the end of the week.

Very cool. Glad it made it their safely. Most people should be getting theirs before the weekend.

"Wha, wha, what!?!"

Must... resist... urge... to... run... home... and... check... mailbox...

Yours went out Tuesday night so chances are it won't be in TX just yet. Maybe tomorrow.. I'm not sure how long it takes to get there.

People that didn't get travel tags went out Monday, people that did went out on Tuesday. The only reason it worked that way is that I didn't get the travel tags until Tuesday after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts