• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I get mine before Saturday when i head out for Thailand. Timg I will let you know if that course is still on Koh Sumui. It doesn't look good for I could not get a hold of them but am planning on showing up anyway to see if I can get in a round. I think they sold the place but can't imagine them taking out all those cement tee pads, baskets, and solar lights. I am going to keep my fingers crossed. If I don't get the tags atleast I will have something to look forward to. Thanks again for making this all possible.

I have a feeling it might come on Saturday but definitely not before. You're clear on the other side of the country so it will probably take the full 3 days but who knows.

I have a feeling it might come on Saturday but definitely not before. You're clear on the other side of the country so it will probably take the full 3 days but who knows.

That is what I get for living up here with the Yetties. I will look forward to it. Thanks.

Damn, Tim! My wife says now that I have the snazzy bag tag she expects me to improve. I didn't know that I had to practice if I got one!

I think most people should be getting their tags today. Hope you guys like them! :)

Also, make sure to grab the little silver chain out of the package in case it got stuck at the bottom of the envelope or something.

Got mine yesterday and already put it on the bag. Thanks, Tim they look great! Also got my Trusted Reviewer mini....also awesome! Thanks so much Tim.

Got both tags today they look great!
Now all I need to do is plan a pilgrimage to Rochester for some discin ... ;)
Thanks Tim!

Just got mine, freaking sweet! The personalized tag is way bigger than I imagined but still kick ass! Can't wait to flaunt this baby!

These look pretty nice, may have to make an order for one of these. :D

Got mine! Freaking sweet! Now I just need to meet up with about 20 different people in exotic locations.

Mine arrived today. Those are awesome. Not sure which one I like better, so I'll call it draw lol. Great job Tim. They look really sharp. Can't wait for people to start asking about them. Thanks a million for putting this together.

I got my bag tag a couple of days ago. It looks great, but unfortunately was cracked in half at the narrowest point in the top half =( So that's a bummer. I guess I could tape it, but it would probably just come apart.

Some folks are mentioning they got 2 tags. I got a bag tag with my name and # on it. Which is what I requested. What is the 2nd tag? How did I fail to order that :) Though maybe I'm glad I didn't if it would have been busted too. (The envelope didn't look damaged, so I'm not sure how it broke. Tim, it might be best to wrap them in stiff cardboard, something to protect them a bit better.)

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts