• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prediction: Paul McBeth Stays With Innova

86pOy2.gif

I have a feeling Paul knew this would be his last tournament with his Aviars. This was filmed a few days before they announced him leaving Innova.

I'm surprised those things would even bend like that...don't they shatter from cage hits on putts?

Someone who lives near Paul's home course needs to do a stakeout on his practice rounds to find out what he's throwing!

Paul changes his putters every week it seems like... so I doubt that he really cares what happens to them during a round.

Believe he has said that he uses new putters for every tourney and saves ones from special wins.
Frankly, I saw that and figured he's got a hundred more just like that in his car trunk (exaggeration for effect). Who cares if he tacos one of his own discs?

Believe he has said that he uses new putters for every tourney and saves ones from special wins.
Frankly, I saw that and figured he's got a hundred more just like that in his car trunk (exaggeration for effect). Who cares if he tacos one of his own discs?

It was a marketing ploy for his new company Disc Burrito and Taco Towels.

Put that thing up for auction, I'd bid on it. What a provenance!

Can we get a clearer picture? There is another picture circulating that is also blurry of Paul wearing a discraft shirt.

Great...now all the McBeth poserz are going to wasp up...

Color me in. I picked one up in with payout at a c-tier this weekend solely on the hype and my fan-boydum. I throw Buzzz's and Comets, and this the natural progression of that lineup. I'm sold on it. It's pretty much what I wanted my MD4 to be.