• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prediction: Paul McBeth Stays With Innova

Consider this... if he leaves the "innova player team" and becomes part owner of Innova, do I still win?

Or if he takes a position with Discmania USA do I get a partial win since Innova makes their discs?

All I can see you getting is a vote for the highest concentration of stupid posts in a 2-week span...

Attachments

• wonka.jpg
    wonka.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 57
I'd rather be interrogated by ISIS than read through this thread.

What is wrong with you guys?

86pOy2.gif

I have a feeling Paul knew this would be his last tournament with his Aviars. This was filmed a few days before they announced him leaving Innova.

86pOy2.gif

I have a feeling Paul knew this would be his last tournament with his Aviars. This was filmed a few days before they announced him leaving Innova.

That is just crazy. This appears to show there is more to the story than the cordial farewells. Not great to see McBeth showing a Nikko-like attitude. That might even be unfair to Nikko, as I don't recall seeing him mangle a putter.

Is that putter even PDGA legal when he used it?

That is just crazy. This appears to show there is more to the story than the cordial farewells. Not great to see McBeth showing a Nikko-like attitude. That might even be unfair to Nikko, as I don't recall seeing him mangle a putter.

Is that putter even PDGA legal when he used it?
He's done that before, the last World Tour Aussie open I believe. I'm willing to guess he's done that more than those 2 times.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I prefer the "Innova saw him mangle one of their discs and fired him," storyline.

Holy crap! Innova saw him mangle one of their discs and fired him??!?!? :thmbdown:

Boo Innova!!! They should have just talked to him about it!!

Latest posts