• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

problems with logos on Ebay?

skinner21

* Ace Member *
I have a few discs that I'm looking to sell on ebay, but some are trademarked logos. Has anyone had issues selling discs on ebay that have logos from sports teams or other people's likeness or whatever?

i've sold chi bears disc. I did not have chicago bears anywhere in the title or description, just let the picture do the talking.

i've sold chi bears disc. I did not have chicago bears anywhere in the title or description, just let the picture do the talking.

I would have to agree! I think as long as you name them something different and let the picture do the talking your good.

I'd steer clear of publicly selling trademarked logos. Just my opinion- Now, if someone approaches me to put their favorite logo on a disc, that's a different story.

privately, I have done a bunch of logos, I just haven't sold any on ebay before. but now I have a surplus and am looking to unload some stuff. I know Whamm-O gets all uppity about using "frisbee" I just didn't know if you guys had experienced anything similar when selling dyes.

Good point about leaving the actual name out of the description though.

I have tried selling a few of them here in the past with no success. I will try again most likely, but I ussually get more money more quickly than here. This marketplace, as much as I love it, is more of a place to get good deals and 9.5-10/10 discs go for cheaper.

Latest posts