• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy BP-1 V3 & V2

Thank you again for the quality review :) The BP1 V3 has my interest as being a dedicated backup bag to hold all my extra throwers, towels and other DG stuff. The price is certainly right and it holds a ton. I'm glad they toned down the Prodigy logos too. One thing about bags this large is that they do benefit from having a disc divider in the main compartment. I did not see any mention of this in your review, so I'm assuming this bag does not come with one. Not too hard to make one, but would be nice if it was included.

Thank you again for the quality review :) The BP1 V3 has my interest as being a dedicated backup bag to hold all my extra throwers, towels and other DG stuff. The price is certainly right and it holds a ton. I'm glad they toned down the Prodigy logos too. One thing about bags this large is that they do benefit from having a disc divider in the main compartment. I did not see any mention of this in your review, so I'm assuming this bag does not come with one. Not too hard to make one, but would be nice if it was included.

It is not included, but for $10 you can buy the replacement divider for the Superhero Pack and it fits quite well.

It is not included, but for $10 you can buy the replacement divider for the Superhero Pack and it fits quite well.

On the Disc Golf United Site.

Latest posts