• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy D5

McJesus

Double Eagle Member
I'm sorry if there is a thread for these but I just saw these in the special edition part of their sight and it caught my attention. Anyone know how the D5 actually throws?

Nope ,not yet. As far as I know, the D5 is being introduced with the October BC awareness month Pink edition. Its a great idea. and proably a more friendly disc for the ladies.

prodigy put up a video and he described as being able to do everything a D4 can but easier and a disc everyone can throw straight with very small fade. he described it as very versatile

prodigy put up a video and he described as being able to do everything a D4 can but easier and a disc everyone can throw straight with very small fade. he described it as very versatile

... so flippy, but good into a headwind with great glide :|

and they're available on the e-bay. Protos, and the pink breast cancer awareness commemorative fundraisers. The purple w/green stamp looks sharp. I picked up a pink one. I mean-What the hey? It's for a good cause and What's one more disc at this point? Who knows?- might even be a great driver.

The best choice for Ams and Pros who need to make throws between five and 700 feet.

I heard it's also a wifi hotspot.

:D LOL

I laughed at an inappropriate time thanks to this. Well done sir

Yeah ONE THING that drives me nuts on the prodigy website. Every disc has the same description. They really need to do a better job with info . Disc profiles, actual videos, pictures, REAL REVIEWS.

"Flies great into a headwind, or a tailwind, and is personally massaged before each shipment, it comes custom with easy-release-happy ending technology." :|

I'm wondering if you guys are aware that they duplicated.....

T H E. G R O O V E.

No? Didn't see that in the comments.

Prodigy cloned the Groove. Pics later.

We got these at DN. I'll try to push them live to our sites today.

The disc came out great. In all honesty it is definitely an attempt at a grooved bottom, or more like a really elongated speed 12/13 Gazelle type wing(think about that!).

I haven't thrown it, so don't go assuming its in the crappy groove boat just yet. It honestly feels faster than the other Prodigy discs, so I am curious how this shape flies.

edit: ****ING ZAM!!!! posting from home while I am at work....team DN strikes again

I picked up a Discraft 'wave' proto (ie Discraft Groove)....yeah..........it sucks....also
A guy I played with yesterday found a champion Groove with the stickers all still on it and it was mint/brand new. There was a reason somebody left it there....:|.

This is turning out to be the best Prodigy thread to date

Made out of 400ky Plastic. It's smooth and silky to the touch. The Proto D5 is now known as the F6. 300 plastic is made out of old pencil erasers. Each disc is crafted to perfection then jammed into boxes so that the rims all get little dented flat ends on them. 750 plastic will be made entirely of stainless steel and blood diamonds. The next disc released will be the M9 then the E4...which is a new disc that's intended to escape from your hands into the nearest lake, pond, or correctional institution. FAKE AND GAY you not homo RON PAUL 2016

Latest posts