• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Well I figured I would put these here also. I know there sweet.
IMAG2110_zps255e8c77.jpg

IMAG2111_zps6f2517fc.jpg

The first run seem like pretty sweet plastic; I'll be happy to throw one someday.

Siiiiick! That entire rack is awesome. Is the first one black or dark purple? Also, are the only reds you've seen raspberry or merlot? I'd love candy red w/ rainbow, white, blue, and black stamps!

If i was rich enough i'd definitely have a rack like diskhead, but since i don't, i have one proto and one big bird. they're both in the rotation. these rocs are super fun to throw!

If i was rich enough i'd definitely have a rack like diskhead, but since i don't, i have one proto and one big bird. they're both in the rotation. these rocs are super fun to throw!

ya man if it wasn't winter time I would probably throw some of these, but since I wont throw a round until at least March, I can wait for the stock stamped ones and throw those

flickd- i have 1 true red one, kinda pearly too :) white stamp. the other proto i have is red/pink with a silver stamp. a couple other red ones are the raspberry AO's

dzvujc.jpg

its hard to see in this picture, but the pearl is very similar to some new z buzzz SS's ive gotten lately. anyone else know what im talking about?

dzvujc.jpg

its hard to see in this picture, but the pearl is very similar to some new z buzzz SS's ive gotten lately. anyone else know what im talking about?

I have seen a handful with the extreme pearl. I know someone on here who has 4 of them that are super pearly. His are Big Birds though, but I have seen protos as well.

dzvujc.jpg

I had a Buzzz SS I got from the PiF Forum that was BRIGHT green and SUUUUUUPER pearly...I ended up PiFing it...I loved the look though!

EDIT: I can't believe you don't have all those rocs bagged though if you are collecting :confused:

I can't believe you don't have all those rocs bagged though if you are collecting :confused:

lol ya ive thought about it. they dont move much. if it was DX it'd be bagged already, but ill pry wait to bag them until i move

plus they look so damn sexy unbagged on the rack like that :D

dzvujc.jpg

Very nice!!

I'm not sure any of mine are very pearly, but definitely some semi-opaque orange and very opaque pastel purple.