• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

mkchz9.jpg

I love this stamp.

they seemed to have stamped the cooler stamps on the big birds..so while it me not be rare for a big bird stamp..its rare becuz the big birds are pretty rare..but all in all im not sure..just sayin

i think u have a very nice haul..the value in these seems to come in the flag stamp and a "camo" stamp primarily..they r pretty sweet

My PIAS guy showed me a bunch of roc3's they just got it. They were $14. I dont understand how these are so expensive on this site. Sorry if asked already, i didnt read all the posts.

Did you preorder the star stamps and what are you getting from gggt? Im still waiting to here back from them.

Yeah think I put my order in on the 6th or 8th. Whatever day they announced it. They said when I first ordered there hoping to get them to people by Christmas n who could blame them.

You guys might want to call them. If you go back through the thread, there's been a lot of discussion about them. They oversold the pre-orders by a lot, and haven't been so great at communicating.