• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pros Are People, Too: Simon Lizotte

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
Happy Friday everyone! I had a chance to interview Simon Lizotte for a new series at Noodle Arm Disc Golf, and I wanted to share it here. Called Pros Are People, Too, the whole idea is to get to know disc golfers aside from just what they throw or how well they play.

Simon let me ask him pretty much anything, and the result was a fun look at his life on the road and his take on various pieces of pop culture. Hope you enjoy it!

Pros Are People, Too: Simon Lizotte

Is David Hasselhoff people? :D

Awesome write up, as always.

Yea, I think it'd be fair to say, I liked Simon from the start.

Great idea. Thank you for doing the interview. I am looking forward to future ones. I'd especially like to see interviews with Barsby, Doss, and Wysocki because he seems awkward on camera, so your format might work well for him.

Do you have any family out here with you?

No, they're all back in Germany. I have some family in Canada. That's why I can actually be here, because I have a Canadian passport. But I haven't seen them too many times in my life, like 10 times.

I am not too familiar with the legalities of this, how does it work?

Thanks everyone! And thanks DGHippie for the suggestions on future interviews!

Anyone else in particular you all want to hear from? I'll do my best to reach out to people others want to know more about. They don't necessarily have to be Top-10 pros; characters are always enjoyable.

Lol, fat americans, my buddy from Turkey said the same thing when he first came here.

I got to play a round with Simon at the Texas State Championship and he was a great guy to play with. So fun to watch him bomb and he very positive and an all around nice guy.

Anyone else in particular you all want to hear from?
From a local perspective I think John Kirkland would be a great interview, just from a history of the game aspect and he's easy access to keep the idea rolling. AJ and Rizbee as well. Maybe Tapken and Dallas too. I'd be stoked to see what Royalhghnss has to say about the efforts it takes to do what he does.

Great idea and fun interview dude! :hfive:

Finally, someone who shares my opinion on In-N-Out.

I moved from east coast and had to try this famous in and out burger..... HORRIBLE and the fries taste like paper. Insanely overated

Every time I go to the west coast, I always have to get my double double animal style. Get a 4x4 while you are there. I think it's the right amount of meat and bun. ��

I would love to see a female interview with any of the women . Women are the #1 Area that can grow the sport of disc golf. I'd love to hear what some of the women think about playing such a male dominated activity and I'm sure other women could be encouraged to play by hearing first hand a female perspective of disc golf.

I would love to see a female interview with any of the women . Women are the #1 Area that can grow the sport of disc golf. I'd love to hear what some of the women think about playing such a male dominated activity and I'm sure other women could be encouraged to play by hearing first hand a female perspective of disc golf.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DiscGolf4Women/videos

Nice stuff! I'll echo the Kirkland & Voakes suggestions and add C Kennedy, G Hosfeld, S Rico, M Ellis, E King and D Reading. Some folks with some miles and experience on 'em!

Latest posts