• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Pure vs ....

anrew18

Par Member
I'm currently putting with a Zero soft Pure. I really like it and might get an opto one for driving. (I play a lot of wooded courses). What non-Latitude disc would you say would be most like a Pure? Trying to keep my options open for replacements/alternates.

Axiom Envy. 3 different premium plastic blends to chose from. ^Anode will be deeper and less LSS IMO than a opto pure. Its like a seasoned pure with a deeper feel.

Innova Dart will have the closest feel and similar flight pattern, probably in R-pro plastic.

Dart? Nope, not even close in feel. I have both.

A Prodigy PA3 might work or a Lat64 Spike, but as you were asking for other brands, An Aviar of some form might work if you're looking for easy replacements

Last edited:
Dart? Nope, not even close in feel. I have both.

Agreed. The Dart feels nothing like a Pure.

I just recently got a P2 from Discmania and that feels a lot like the Pure. I haven't thrown it enough to really compare the two in flight though.

Yeah I was looking at the P2 also, probably going to stick with my Pures in various plastics. Thanks for all the input though everyone!

I would've said the Anode in terms of flight, but as has been said Pures are prevalent and look to be consistent from run to run. Good choice to stick with them!

Stay Pure!

Putters I also like: Ion, Anode, Judge.

Putter I might try: Warden.

But why complicate stuff?

I like both approach and putting game with the Zeroline Pure. It can't fix my mistakes, but feel like it will go where I want it to when I throw it correctly.

I lost my Opto Pure, but I tend to like a Buzz, or the Judge for short drives, so not in a hurry to get another yet.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I've thrown anything that quite compares to the Pure. Premium plastic Pures are amazing driving putters, I would stick with the mold. Every time I lose one or take it out of the bag it makes it's way back in.

The XD for sure, most putters are just way taller (slower) than the pure. The mercy is between a pure and judge and you may like it a lot. It's more overstable than a pure, less than a judge.

IMO opto pures are the best driving putter. you can really rip on it. only disc that comes close for me is the soft anode, and it is definitely one of the only driving putters out there IMO that flies as far as the mvp putters.

Last edited:
In feel the Gui is very close, but the JK Aviar and Warlock fly pretty darn close.

Latest posts