• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting is hard sometimes...

netposer

Par Member
Shot this during our weekly doubles round at Englewood Park in Rocky Mt, NC last Thursday. Crazy how you can bang a great birdie putt and bad things just happen. I'll post up the rest of the highlights soon.

um its a part of the game duh, that putt was obviously bad. if it goes dead center, it should never count.

It's hard to take those putts that spit out, just keep on playin', shake it off and birdie the next hole.

um it definitely spit out because he putted wrong because it is a part of the game duh

my point is we shouldnt fix the baskets to catch more putts that hit dead center chains

Where else would you aim?

netposers spit out was a result of the disc coming in at too much of an angle, thereby actually slipping thru the chains and spitting out the other side.

Where else would you aim?

netposers spit out was a result of the disc coming in at too much of an angle, thereby actually slipping thru the chains and spitting out the other side.

you should aim where the chains form a 67 degree angle to each other, and if you can't see it from 30 feet away, the top pros aren't nearly as athletic as top pros in other sports.

OK. For one I'm not complaining about the basket, the putt or the "bad luck".

I thought it was a good clip from a video I'm working on showing that a nice put can spit out.

It's not every day you capture those on film...that's it...

And it's not me putting since I was filming.

you should aim where the chains form a 67 degree angle to each other, and if you can't see it from 30 feet away, the top pros aren't nearly as athletic as top pros in other sports.

hypocrite....

Ok...basically if you divide wind resistance relative to speed and distance factoring in inclination and declination by the diameter of the disc you should be fine...

Jus' sayin'...

Vortex.jpg

Also, with the Vortex Basket, a solution has been made. Either start buying them and replacing the old baskets at the courses you play, or shut up. No one is going to buy all those baskets and install them just becuase Trifusal is bitching about it constantly on DGCR.

Quit being such a whiny b*tch. Jesus, you're one year into the game and you think you know everything.

Also, with the Vortex Basket, a solution has been made. Either start buying them and replacing the old baskets at the courses you play, or shut up. No one is going to buy all those baskets and install them just becuase Trifusal is bitching about it constantly on DGCR.

all im saying is that putts should never count