• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting with a Nova

You know, I've been a fan of the MVP Ion since that was pretty much their only disc. I tried the Nova, but the big thing I couldn't get past was the overmold on the inside of the rim. It just felt weird to have that rubber pressing up against my fingers when gripping and throwing the disc.

Pure OM guy here. I putt almost as well with my Atlas as I do with my Nova. One disc Innova round = Atlas, two disc round includes the Nova. The Innova pair play almost as good as my best MVP pair does, and adds a little bit of fun and different factor.

After the first 5 minutes, I don't even notice the injection 'nubs'.

Last edited:
That's a popular putter here. While I do not use them currently, I have in the past. Got a couple of buddies that drive with them. One guy goes stupid long with his, haven't worked out how he does it. Funny thing is I just bought a used one at PIAG Sports just because it was 6.99 and beat in already.

Nova Putter Fan

I have been putting off and on with Novas for the 1.5 years and I keep coming back to them. Apart from them having great grip and flying dead straight, if you miss they sit like a rock and rarely roll away.

Latest posts