• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quad straps

Benttreedg

Ok, Im going to be buying my first set of quad straps in the next few days and i know nothing about them. What is everyones favorite and why?. If it matters, i am using a fade gear tourney bag, with 6 discs a putter and 6 beers!!!

What about the Brown Bag Company Straps? There is a thread on here but ppl stopped talking about them and I can't decide between the quad stapes and the Brown Bag straps. There is a price difference that I just can't get over. Any thoughts?

I've heard from a couple people that their brown bag straps fell apart, but that's just second hand. My phenix quads lasted a few years with no issues and not much wear with a lot of rounds and a lot of abuse.

I have phenix quads

I have not tried other straps but the stitching on mine was pretty poor. The stitch in only one side of the elastic band between the loop and rest of the strap was only half stitched and ripped apart after only having them a month. I put a small cabiner on it and it is dandy. I won't be buying any Phenix gear again.

Besides that voodoo straps and physical flight straps look pretty solid.

Have Phenix and recommend them to everyone but I have never tried another quad setup. Well I put on the innova ones when I bought the Phenix and there was no comparison to me. Without them I couldn't carry all the discs and beverages I do.

I have phenix quads

I have not tried other straps but the stitching on mine was pretty poor. The stitch in only one side of the elastic band between the loop and rest of the strap was only half stitched and ripped apart after only having them a month. I put a small cabiner on it and it is dandy. I won't be buying any Phenix gear again.

Besides that voodoo straps and physical flight straps look pretty solid.

I would have contacted phenix about that. I know a couple people who had some minor issues with theirs and phenix was really quick to take care of them.

I would have contacted phenix about that. I know a couple people who had some minor issues with theirs and phenix was really quick to take care of them.

Ya I contacted them about it. They offered to replace them for free. Problem is I can't go very long without them. Maybe a couple days Max. I would rather have my clip than go without.

Ya I contacted them about it. They offered to replace them for free. Problem is I can't go very long without them. Maybe a couple days Max. I would rather have my clip than go without.

So....you bought a product with a stellar rep and you had quality control issues that they offered to fix at no charge to you. You couldn't be without them for long enough to do that so you just continue to use them and they continue to work.......so why will you not recommend or buy from them again? To me that sounds like a ringing endorsement to both their quality and customer service.

If I can't be without a product long enough to have them replaced I'd say I get a lot of use out of said product. Just my opinion though.

I'd recommend Phenix as well. I've owned both the Innova and DGA Gels, and can say without a doubt that Quad Shocks are far better than both. The stitching started to come apart on one of my straps and I contacted Phenix and they quickly replaced them. Great customer service and they stand behind their product.

You literally have 18 posts recommending Phenix Quad straps. If only everything on the DG market was this straight forward...

So....you bought a product with a stellar rep and you had quality control issues that they offered to fix at no charge to you. You couldn't be without them for long enough to do that so you just continue to use them and they continue to work.......so why will you not recommend or buy from them again? To me that sounds like a ringing endorsement to both their quality and customer service.

If I can't be without a product long enough to have them replaced I'd say I get a lot of use out of said product. Just my opinion though.

They continue to work after I fixed them. It was a defective product. Customer service is great no doubt.

When I buy I product from a company I expect it to work as intended. I had to modify their defective product to work. I was very dissapointed in this, especially as a first impression. Why should I buy from them again? No ill try something else when the time comes.

To me this goes for anything, shoes, clothes, food, bags(dissapointed in my lat 64 pro bag) if I get dissapointed in any companies product I will buy a competitors product next time around.

Have had the same set of phenix quads for 4 years. Never had a problem. Will be good for four more.

Latest posts