• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

R.I.P. Ol' Blue

How do YOU think Ol' Blue met its untimely demise?

• Locust

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Lava

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Vicious meteor strike

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Decaying vermin

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Acid bath

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suicide after listening to Phish

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Hit by a truck

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Acid shower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinkhole

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Elephant stampede

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
So what did Ol' Blue in?

Actually, cosmic rays opened a worm hole and I forgot to bring my 3d glasses...

tumblr_n7yg0mccPH1sj49veo1_500.gif

...so I couldn't follow Ol' Blue when he jumped in.

Ol' Blue spontaneously combusted trying to understand one of Casey's posts.

I think zuke should dig up old blue and modify it with a fishing backpack with a seat built in to more than double the capacity of carryable discs and other stuff that could come in handy in case he plays a course where sitting a lot is necessary but not make it to tippy as to possibly tip over in quicksand that could harsh his mellow and possibly end a round in an undesirable way for him and Old Blue but if it's a quick sand disc made by Innova in 1997 in Pre Shimmer star plastic that used to be called CE then that would be cool especially if it was Climo signature stamped quicksand which would be really cool and then of course you wouldn't want to throw it but hang it on the wall after the round since you'd want to finish the round unless you fell in the quicksand and couldn't get out and then that would be a great loss I think. Or was it 1998? :confused:

;)

I think zuke should dig up old blue and modify it with a fishing backpack with a seat built in to more than double the capacity of carryable discs and other stuff that could come in handy in case he plays a course where sitting a lot is necessary but not make it to tippy as to possibly tip over in quicksand that could harsh his mellow and possibly end a round in an undesirable way for him and Old Blue but if it's a quick sand disc made by Innova in 1997 in Pre Shimmer star plastic that used to be called CE then that would be cool especially if it was Climo signature stamped quicksand which would be really cool and then of course you wouldn't want to throw it but hang it on the wall after the round since you'd want to finish the round unless you fell in the quicksand and couldn't get out and then that would be a great loss I think. Or was it 1998? :confused:

;)
If he digs up Ol' Blue and modifies it back to life, would it be a zombie disc golf bag? Would it eat brains? :confused:

;)

"Shark" does not appear in this post.
Clearly fake.

;)
reminds me of a criminal minds where 2 serial killers were talking to each other in code through the newspaper want ads. :|
You've given yourselves up now, I've deciphered the code and Imma gunna track you down & stop this non-sense :p

Do we know what Phish album/show caused the untimely death of Juke's bag?

Joy?
Coventry '04?

Last edited:
Or was it 1999? :confused:

picture.php

Tri-Putz said:
I'm not going to lie, I spent at least 15 minutes pondering how a meteor could strike viciously.

Meteors have, like, motives, man....

Broken Shoulder?! I hardly even know 'er! said:
Rubber Putter? I hardly know her!

*shows self out*

:eek: :eek:

zenbutticus rex said:
Do we know what Phish album/show caused the untimely death of Juke's bag?

Any part of their canon is sufficient.

Latest posts