• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

There have been fairly recent runs of Champ too for the Factory Store. You can find them anywhere from board flat to domey. Nice beefy mid.

Yea that's a nice one, kinda flat. Not sure what its worth but have a friend or two who would probably kill you for it, lol.

Sweet, yeah seems quite flat. Curious how it flies. I've never thrown a gator...I would assume it is a brick. May not throw this one, though, if it is actually worth something.

I wish there were more dumb people in Iowa to sell their awesome discs to PIAS so I could buy them. Who sells a Champ Gator? Congrats on the great find.

Haha, thanks!

Last edited:
Sweet, yeah seems quite flat. Curious how it flies. I've never thrown a gator...I would assume it is a brick. May not throw this one, though, if it is actually worth something.

The best thing you can do is put it in a bag and hold it on to it for super trade for stuff you want.

If it's been thrown, it's a thrower. You got it for cheap so enjoy it. It's not like it's a disc you'll have to worry about losing. Just don't throw it over water.

It is fairly gummy/soft. Profile view attached. It doesn't seem super domey to me, but I guess I am not sure what qualifies as domey for a gator.

Wow, seriously?! I would never have guess it is worth that much. :hfive:

It's the holy grail to a lot of people.

Looks like it's in great shape too.

Could probably go over a bill.

picked up this pearly pro line spider for 7$ the other day

Attachments

• Y8dlOLX.jpg
    Y8dlOLX.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Earlier this month found a pearly pfn champ spider, today a blue fr boss, also today at a garage sale chains aviar and dx totem teebird

attachment.php

First run Ascent, First run Ascent with yellow on the back, Granite Stripe Ascent and Granite Chunk Ascent.

Great find for sure. :D

Attachments

• 20150813_130041.jpg
    20150813_130041.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 267
The bottoms were part of the player's pack at BG Ams. Pretty limited, but not 1 of 20. They do have some solid value though. You could probably sell one and cover the PIAS bill and have a really nice meal.

The bottoms were part of the player's pack at BG Ams. Pretty limited, but not 1 of 20. They do have some solid value though. You could probably sell one and cover the PIAS bill and have a really nice meal.

The BG Ams packs had putters in them all I thought. Ridges, Summits and VPs.

The stripe is a lot rarer. I've already talked to a few of the very large Ascent collectors and the consensus is that there is probably 15-20 out there. There could be more but we'll never know. I do know I've been looking at ALL KINDS of Vibram stuff and this is the first I've seen until people started showing me on Facebook. Even then, only three people had one of the hard-core collectors.