• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

I've had a good year so far. The nuke feels out of place however its unique if you can figure out why.

PIAS+luck+2013.jpg

I found my pro katana I had when they were released and I could throw it around 200' ... ahh the days of inking huge MC's and # to return on my discs like it mattered.

Was a weird experience. Cant believe I owned that thing :doh:

Found a second run ESP Comet the other day. Neon Yellow. 7/ 10. $8.99. Flies great.

Don't know if it's sufficiently rare for this thread, but I got an early run 12x flat top champ firebird, RFF wizard and a DW blizzard boss all for under 7$ each!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 143
Not super rare I guess, found a 7/10 (being conservative) pre flight Teebird. It will end up in the marketplace for trade to a Teebird fan.
8udu4ysa.jpg

Medium Magic with the pdga approved stamp. Looks like some rough storage wear and that is about it.

Attachments

• CAM00738.jpg
    CAM00738.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 50
  • CAM00739.jpg
    CAM00739.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 27
Out of production Raven for $4.99. Mint.

picture.php

Btw, why does DGCR rotate images?

If you uploaded from your phone I think it is because your phone knows to correct for what is up, but when uploaded to a computer the auto correction is not there.

I just found a new 11x champion eagle L with the original sticker on it new, with a play it again sticker over it marking it used. Flipped it on facebook for 40.

I think someone stalks my pias cause everytime I go in. There's a bunch of used discs but nothing good.

Could be the employees. I went in a lot last summer and rarely bought anything, finally one day the guy told me he keeps all the good stuff.

First run D4 and a tournament Giant this trip. They had some old
School Ontario Rocs almost got them.wish I had...

Not a PIAS find...but I did just snag an extremely lightly worn pair of Merrels from Goodwill for $3.99
Can't beat that steal when I just bought a matching pair for $100...