• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

Thanks I am surprised that they did not use this as a custom Mark Ellis disc since he promotes it so much.

Well, the Rattler was molded specifically for Dan-O, and named after him. I think that trumps Ellis.

ok just saw this and thx booter for the credit! The titanium plastic feels like a mix of gold line and elite z... Its slightly more grippy than current super slick elite z but not grippy like esp. The gold force we got in our players packs is a lot more see through than the silver ones that we were able to buy the day after registration so those might be a special run or something. The Ti buzzz's and ss's are definitely flat! i throw bar stamps because of the flatness and these buzzz's will definitely be making a go at my bag... I got to hold one so I know for fact... I also heard that some of these are firmer and some are a little softer but can't verify that. Only team members have the nukes, buzzz's, and buzzz ss's so far because discraft ran out of this plastic while making them for the memorial and so only "testers" have been given out. and to answer one other question, yes those are UV rattlers in the players packs with the TD's sig in the stamp. 'geddon nukes are esp if that is still being questioned too.

got a Ti stalker in the mail from one of our trusty sellers/traders here at dgcr. first impression was it was damn sexy. has the pearly streaks of some old buzzzs with the swirls of goldline. it is nice and grippy which im very happy about. i had a chance to get out and throw it a bit and the stability was what i would expect from a heavy Z stalker, maybe a tad more stable. im pretty happy with Ti so far and cant wait to get my hands on some buzzzs. hopefully i wont need to pay $140 like they are going for on ebay.
IMG_10811.jpg

IMG_10831.jpg

Nice catch fishmich!

Looks like I'll be standing in line when they are released. When are they gonna show up on shelves?

Nice catch fishmich!

Looks like I'll be standing in line when they are released. When are they gonna show up on shelves?

i spoke with some people at discraft and was told they were shooting for late march/early april.

if the production run/first run buzzz's come out as flat as the farstamps i will probably go broke.

So here is the new rumor I have heard and dont take it as truth but that they originally had the buzzz with Nate sig stamp for the first production of the Ti's but now they are gonna give it to mccabe because he actually truely throws the buzzz and throws it well. and then they are gonna give Doss the Ti Wasp.
So that would make the molds
Doss- Nuke, Force, Wasp
McCabe-Buzzz SS and Buzzz
Pierce-Stalker
Again this is just word from a team member.

I dont remember saying he didnt throw the Buzzz but Ill look back at my post and see.......Nope sure didnt.
But Doss's main mids are drones and Hawks.

This was not meant to be a dispute about whether he throws the buzzz or not just what I heard from a team member

i recently saw him play and he must have thrown the buzzz on atleast 10 drives all in the 300 range + or - a little. he also throws the drone a lot. i didn't even think he throws a wasp.

Silver Ti Buzzz on eBay just hit over $200...ridiculousness.

yup, went for $217 and the blue one went for $146 on a buy it now. that pink one that is on there is sick as hell so who knows what that one will go for. i think ill just wait on the production runs for those.

makes the barstamp buzz craze from last year look like child's play!

i'm just wondering wtf those buyers are thinking...those are ce roc and fr ce prices.

I am sick of all the haters that have been sitting on stacks of C.E. and 9,10,11 times stuff!! You guys should be the last ones hating on people trying to use their stack of discs that they have worked for. If you don't want the disc or to make a comment on the question at hand shut your mouth. This game is going to be way to big for people like you to hold all of us back now!