• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Replace my Rhyno

Try a Hyzerbomb Tank... or the old school Ching Tanks if you can find them. Thumbtrack, stable, and comes in soft and standard.

The scale is going to have excellent turn resistance with added fade at the end. Both are great molds.
If you like one you will probably benefit from having both in the bag.

About a year or so I switched to an R-pro Rhyno. It seems to fit my putting style pretty well and I definitely had an uptick in confidence while using them. But then last fall, I lost one and the only other putter I had 2 of were Z metallic Ringer GTs so I switched to those. I enjoyed the switch as it was a learning experience but after 30 rounds or so I'm ready to move on.

I know I could just buy more Rhynos and probably will but wouldn't mind putter ho-ing around for a bit, and this sight loves putter requests!!! I'm looking for something similar but different. Maybe something that has the FLOP like a Rhyno but maybe less stable? Also what plastics are similar to R-pro?

Thanks!
I would get a Birdy in DX. Birdy has same thumbtrack and is a lid.

What....

Wait a sec....

Casey's back?

But with a brief response!

And one that makes some sense. I am honored to be responded to by a legend.

I would get a Birdy in DX. Birdy has same thumbtrack and is a lid.

I actually do have a DX Birdy. I've never really used it and I may actually give it a try. The Serpents are great and I have yet to put the Scales in full time but I may actually give the birdy a go at some point. I've been slacking on my play time lately tho :cautious: