• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution Deluxe Mini-bag

wproct

Eagle Member
Has anyone else bought and used a Revolution Deluxe Mini-bag? I just got one over the internet and have mixed feelings. Nice bag, but I was just expecting a little sturdier build. Have to see how it holds up.

Is it a new model? Solid bottoms on the bottle holders or those cheesey cross straps?

I got one used in like new condition and felt the same way. Sold it to a guy who's been using it for 2 years or so. Still looks brand new so I wouldn't worry about durability. It should last you awhile

I own or have owned 4 Revo bags. They are impressively durable. These all would have been "old" bags. A Pro, Carolina, and two Dual Packs. Revo has a bit of a cult following in VA, and I know of at least 3 other local players that use different models. Mind you most of these would now be 6-15 years old at this point, and still going strong.

Thanks for the responses. Yes, mine is a new model and does have the solid bottom drink holders. My main concerns are that the shoulder strap seemed very robust and well padded in the photos but it is actually pretty thin, I actually wound up replacing it with a strap from one of my older bags. Secondly, where the strap attaches to the bag on my older Innova bag, is reinforced with web strapping where the ones on my Revolution bag are not. I have a feeling that I am just being a little paranoid and need to put the bag to use and see how it performs. They really are a pricey bag for as small as they are, but small and lightweight was what I wanted. Other than the shoulder strap, I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty happy with it.

I've had two Revo minis.
I sold my first and always regretted it.
Got another one that was used, but didn't care because the build quality is always great.
Gave my second one to my son and he loves it.
Solid endorsement here.

I've had my deluxe mini for at least 6-7 years, and I bought it used. Still no issues with it. Back pack straps work great with it. I've had 3 revo bags. They don't have a lot of bells and whistles, but will last forever. Am in Virginia.

Latest posts