• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Nation!

Why is every Rhyno in Champion and Star so gummy? I like the firmer plastic but all the Ryhno's I've felt over the last couple years has been too floppy.

Why is every Rhyno in Champion and Star so gummy? I like the firmer plastic but all the Ryhno's I've felt over the last couple years has been too floppy.

Well my champ and star Rhynos are both fairly firm. Just Innova things my friend :wall:

EDIT: For what it's worth though I quite like my GStar Rhyno and bag it in the soggier months.

Well my champ and star Rhynos are both fairly firm. Just Innova things my friend :wall:

EDIT: For what it's worth though I quite like my GStar Rhyno and bag it in the soggier months.

Innova discs are like a box of chocolates...

I use to throw Rhynos years ago and was thinking of trying it again but I can't find a good one.

Also never forget, if you like 'em flat like me, champ Rhynos are easily flat topped with hot water!

No DX Rhynos this year?

I got one for Christmas last year. Great disc! I was throwing it a lot and decided it was worth looking for a premium plastic Rhyno. I gave up looking and bought a Berg. Berg is functionally a premium DX Rhyno! Feels different, of course. I'm still interested in a champ Rhyno if I ever come across one.

I got one for Christmas last year. Great disc! I was throwing it a lot and decided it was worth looking for a premium plastic Rhyno. I gave up looking and bought a Berg. Berg is functionally a premium DX Rhyno! Feels different, of course. I'm still interested in a champ Rhyno if I ever come across one.

Love the Berg in K3 Hard, I was just interested in doing a comparison side by side but they never make Rhynos. I haven't thrown a Rhyno in a while either so I am intrigued, but sadly it looks like they might not make them anymore.

Seen GStar and Star but can't stand the floppy for putters. Champs have been floppier in the last couple years too.

Love the Berg in K3 Hard, I was just interested in doing a comparison side by side but they never make Rhynos. I haven't thrown a Rhyno in a while either so I am intrigued, but sadly it looks like they might not make them anymore.

Seen GStar and Star but can't stand the floppy for putters. Champs have been floppier in the last couple years too.

The newer champion Roc3 I tried was terrible firmness. Thought that might be a 1 off because a new F2 Mako3 was fine.

Tank v Rhyno

Made this video comparing the Hyzerbomb Tank to the Rhyno and RhynoX.

https://youtu.be/8btjz2T19h8

I was worried that Tanks my be difficult to find so was looking for an alternative. Sorry, Rhyno Nation, I still prefer the Tank.

I recently got an XT bullfrog from league CTP. Being a minimalist and my league course doesn't have baskets on hills, I pulled the Rhyno out of the bag. A couple days ago I went for a drive and played Flip City. That bullfrog rolled away from the basket OVER AND OVER AND OVER :wall: :wall:

I'm wondering if the Rhyno mold broke or something. Not seeing them anywhere. Barsby is gonna be pissed

I'm wondering if the Rhyno mold broke or something. Not seeing them anywhere. Barsby is gonna be pissed

More a matter of companies prioritizing what discs they are producing currently based on plastics they can get. I know there was an official prioritization document for Trilogy discs, showing which discs were getting made this year and in which plastics. I expect the Rhyno is a lower priority for them at this point

Latest posts