• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Rhythm

I picked up 3 SE Fission Rhythms today at a local brick & mortar.

153 flatter, 156 domey & 161 domey. The 153 has the lowest PLH.

I am anxious to give them a try.

The one thing that really jumped out at me is the core. All 3 have yellow cores, and this is sweet fission material. I have had some other fission I didn't like much because it was stiff and slick, but these are grippy and flexible, all 3.

I picked up 3 SE Fission Rhythms today at a local brick & mortar.

153 flatter, 156 domey & 161 domey. The 153 has the lowest PLH.

I am anxious to give them a try.

The one thing that really jumped out at me is the core. All 3 have yellow cores, and this is sweet fission material. I have had some other fission I didn't like much because it was stiff and slick, but these are grippy and flexible, all 3.
Kinda curious how those rhythm worked out for you. My fission are domey... is your 153 flat really touchy or is it more stable like your 156?

I just ordered earlier today Fission Rythmn Stock 171g hoping to knock off some turn compared to the 167g back in the summer and was flippy. Perhaps the colder air will help as well. Coming with it my 3rd Plasma Servo 167g a pretty pink, lost my 2nd last week, and must have a Servo in the bag. I'm glad Eagle took my advice and will have a Servo in his bag😀.

I just ordered earlier today Fission Rythmn Stock 171g hoping to knock off some turn compared to the 167g back in the summer and was flippy. Perhaps the colder air will help as well. Coming with it my 3rd Plasma Servo 167g a pretty pink, lost my 2nd last week, and must have a Servo in the bag. I'm glad Eagle took my advice and will have a Servo in his bag😀.
Yeah me an the servo never got on well, first one I got was warped in the bag, they wrapped it in shrink wrap, sent me another disc, my buddies still throwing it. Got an L2 165ish last year.. Didn't hold up in the wind kinda like the fission volt. Tesla for life bitches!!!

If you get one of the flat rhythms it will likely be what you seek, all my fission have been domey but consistently on the US side of life. I've seen a 50/50 mix but the production neutrons seem to be flatter and truer to a -2 or -1.5 turn.. if that.

I hope it works out... Rhythm Nation!!!

...wait I think that's a crappy band... NM

Kinda curious how those rhythm worked out for you. My fission are domey... is your 153 flat really touchy or is it more stable like your 156?
I'm not sure yet. I'm not much of a cold weather player (weak, I know, lol) waiting until it warms up a bit, hoping for like 40degrees.

Looks like rhythm stock got hit pretty hard up here in the last couple weeks.

Not that I need more.. I need to organize them haha, it sounds like one is coming to me out of the dye shop, for the life of me I can't remember what weight or plastic.

Hard to find online as well, especially if looking for a specific weight. The Fission 171g I picked up, took some looking last month.

My problem with my three, there not getting thrown. The line and the distance has not been there, same with 8 and 9 speeds. Just throwing a lot of putters, mids, and 6-speeds now. I'm throwing my Signal further than anything 7 to 9 speeds. Once every couple of weeks I take my Rythmns to the practice field to stay familiar with them. I've thrown the Fission Once on the course, and I'm not as sharp with the Neutron SE as I was a year ago when I picked it up.

According to a know it all on Reddit.
Did you know that all Rhythms were really domey? Especially fission, cause fission is always domey.

I don't have a single domey rhythm. and I have all the runs. hahaha

According to a know it all on Reddit.
Did you know that all Rhythms were really domey? Especially fission, cause fission is always domey.

I don't have a single domey rhythm. and I have all the runs. hahaha
When I see those kind of comments they make me giggle. both of my neutrons are flat which is good for wooded courses, which I mostly play. in order for me to use them I need to be playing on a course of at least 7000 ft.

the fission has a little bit of a pop up in the middle but I still call it neutral flatness. I like forward to throwing that one on Wednesday 25-30 mph winds on my home course which is mostly open. the distance probably won't be there but I'll go ahead throw it as a second disc if it's not a few times.

Best as I can tell, the domey tend to be more understable, flat ones more stable. Most of my new ones are flat.

When I see those kind of comments they make me giggle. both of my neutrons are flat which is good for wooded courses, which I mostly play. in order for me to use them I need to be playing on a course of at least 7000 ft.

the fission has a little bit of a pop up in the middle but I still call it neutral flatness. I like forward to throwing that one on Wednesday 25-30 mph winds on my home course which is mostly open. the distance probably won't be there but I'll go ahead throw it as a second disc if it's not a few times.

Oh it's just mostly all these new people. They hear someone like eagle say something like "fission is always more domey" or something and they hang on every word.
God forbid that someone actually knows better provides better info.Capture.PNG

Please Sheep, regale us with more of your adventures on Reddit and Facebook. DGCR needs more drama.

Best as I can tell, the domey tend to be more understable, flat ones more stable. Most of my new ones are flat.
That fission 163g I had last year had some dome on it, and very understable turn, turn, turn. I bagged a wooded course with several dogleg lefts, perfect off the tee with it. Of the courses I frequent, very few holes I could use it. Booming distance on open courses, but I could also be more than 100 feet to the left of basket. Just couldn't straighten it out. I like my 171g, less distance, more on line, I'll take it every time.

If anyone is near Lancaster PA, I just unloaded 3 Neutron Rythms at PIAS a week or so ago (160g, 161g, 170g). They were fine discs, but too much overlap with my Craves.

Latest posts