White Settlement, TX

Saddle Hills DGC

3.465(based on 14 reviews)
did the course get redone again? Why is there a new listing for this course?

did the course get redone again? Why is there a new listing for this course?
ok, comparing the old map to the new, very few changes. Too bad about loosing old hole 9, it was one of the best on the course (in my opinion) Well, I guess I will have to make it over there to play the new course layout when I get a chance.

The course was completely renumbered and most of the basket locations and many of the holes changed from the previous layout. We poured 5 brand new t-pads and there will be 6 holes with "C" positions to stretch the course for tournaments. It is quite a bit different.

Use the Map!!! it says "draft only" because it isn't the final version. The course is in good shape but needs to be mowed and weed eated. Check the Patriot Disc Golf Club facebook page for the most up to date info. Please don't write a trash review if you can't follow the map or play with someone that has played here before.

Temporary T-signs have been put out. we'll have to see how long they last. Patriot Club will be running a fundraiser tournament for the permanent T-signs in the spring of 19'.

orange tape has been put on the baskets pointing out the direction of the next T-pad and it helps with navigation greatly.

I didn't realize there was a map here (my bad). After wandering around a couple of times, I thought I'd map it out myself. I've uploaded that version of the current layout.

I didn't realize there was a map here (my bad). After wandering around a couple of times, I thought I'd map it out myself. I've uploaded that version of the current layout.
you Tee pad for hole #5 is completely wrong. Please change it so players don't try and play the wrong way and think that it is correct.

ok, comparing the old map to the new, very few changes. Too bad about loosing old hole 9, it was one of the best on the course (in my opinion) Well, I guess I will have to make it over there to play the new course layout when I get a chance.
Finally made it over and played the course yesterday. Pictures to follow