• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Saint Pattys in Sac Town..

I get to play with Jason first round, ive never wanted to beat someone so bad. And he's coming off a win at feather river.

Oh hey I'll see you there Rick :hfive:
And I though I was one of 3 people in our area on this site, hahaha :D

Have any of you guys played this tourney before? Just wondering where they set the temp holes at. I haven't played ov in probably 3 years, and never st pattys.

I played it last year, the are basically in the woods and you split off by holes 13 or 14, I believe. I think i was told last year that they are always a little different back there, I enjoyed last years layout, that's for sure.

I haven't played the tourney before, but According to the Shady Oaks fb page they should have all the temp holes marked by Thursday.
The temp holes start on #14, but instead of shooting to the normal 14th pin you shoot the opposite direction into the woods. That's all I know about the temp holes.

We play a loop of 5 or 6 holes in the woods the first is from 14's tee the last is over the vernal pool to 14's basket. Then after hole 15 we walk up the little mound to the right of 15's island basket and play another loop of either 3 or 4 holes with the last basket using 15's long pin.

Are there any of the normal 18 that are not used during the 27 hole rounds?

Is there any water that pose a real threat to losing a disc? I dont like carrying backups.

Is there any water that pose a real threat to losing a disc? I dont like carrying backups.

There's a small amount of water on 4 and 10. Both capable of eating your disc.

My buddy lost his Roadrunner in the water on 4 this last weekend, we poked around for it for about 10min with no luck. The real crummy thing is that it's a pretty small area, but easy to land in.

You probably won't have to worry about loosing one on 10, unless your drive goes dead straight. Right now the hole plays to the left, there's still water behind the basket just not very deep.

There is water on a lot of other holes, but I think those are the ones you can lose a disc on.

Can't wait for this event. My son and I are playing and this course look great. Good luck guys!

Latest posts