• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint Pro

Threw one today. Very overstable. Hoping the Gold Line is more throwable. I'm not a torque monkey.

threw mine today. it had a decent amount of flashing on it, i didnt want to flick it cuz i didnt want my fingers all roughed up. nice smooth hyzer. saints are straight and turn a bit. pro saints no turn and fades well at the end. i was impressed. but it didnt instantly take over my pd spot. i still have to decide what i like better. they are different speeds though. i would say pro saint is at an 8. pd 9-10. pro saint it was a good 20 ft shorter than my saints. had a few nice flare ups with it. i throw in some wind, 45 ish degrees out. i usually drive 325-350 consistantly.

TLDR-worth trying out. good smooth fade, no turn for me.

i think thats what they were after when they made it
its not as overstable as your villain is it?

It's about three or four notches slower so I don't think it's as OS because of that but I think the comparison of a slower villain is pretty accurate. I've had fun throwing my opto the past week I'm not missing the c-pd at all but it does handle a stronger headwind than the saint pro.

Got mine in yesterday. Sweet looking discs, can't wait to play with them tomorrow.

Plus, first party/rainbow stamp I've seen on a Latitude disc.

It's about three or four notches slower so I don't think it's as OS because of that but I think the comparison of a slower villain is pretty accurate. I've had fun throwing my opto the past week I'm not missing the c-pd at all but it does handle a stronger headwind than the saint pro.

Well, if it is a slower villain, that would be great.
I like how the villain has some glide, but is still very overstable, by using a big fade,
Not just fall out and dive into the dirt like my firebird.
the villain is a touch too fast for me, this will be good.

Villain is a good comparison, just as overstable. The one I threw did have a lot of flashing though. Still looking forward to trying it in Gold Line.

89AB18A5-9DA0-412A-B2FD-FA1C6C9115A0-764-000000986B4C3823_zps976c3b05.jpg

Got my 170 Opto yesterday. Unfortunately my course is a mud fest after 2+ inches of rain last night. Hopefully I'll get a chance to throw it next week!

89AB18A5-9DA0-412A-B2FD-FA1C6C9115A0-764-000000986B4C3823_zps976c3b05.jpg

Got my 170 Opto yesterday. Unfortunately my course is a mud fest after 2+ inches of rain last night. Hopefully I'll get a chance to throw it next week!

That is one cool looking disc
By the way, white is easy to find in brown mud, go throw it

I almost got a white with blue stamp at DN because they look great. I didn't because I had two pinks with blue stamps sitting in the mailbox at the time. The whites look great.

Straight and reliable fade

I bagged the 173g pink opto saint pro I got earlier this week and threw it in windy conditions in league doubles today. I had a couple drives into the wind where I needed a straight shot with reliable fade at the end. The disc came out flat, stayed straightest out turn, and there was reliable smooth fade at end. It was awesome.

Got a chance to throw my white opto 172g saint pro today and it was flew just like how I expected the stags to fly from WS. Very straight before fading hard at the end, was trying to throw it with a tiny bit of anny to get a little more distance out of it and it would just come out flat and hyzer. Should be a really nice disc when its breaks in a bit, as it is right now I would say it flies like a slower VIP boatman.

How do you specifically remove flashing? Have 2 with the same amount, looking forward to having one without and one with...need a specific step by step

Okay. It's the easiest thing ever. Go walking around your house some time. I do it at night because it's super chill. Take the discs with you you want the flashing off of. While traipsing around your neighborhood, sidewalk, walking trail, whatever, throw discs flat like pizzas and let them spin on the ground on the flashing. Do it until you are tired of walking or the flashing is to your liking. This should be super low impact on the discs fine grit concrete etc. Go slow and don't mess up your discs. Source: Me. Did this for a number of discs. Works well. Sometimes takes a few days if you just walk for a bit and don't throw it too often.

How do you specifically remove flashing? Have 2 with the same amount, looking forward to having one without and one with...need a specific step by step

put the disc flashing down on the sidewalk and place your hand on top, apply pressure and rub into the sidewalk in a circular motion, takes about 15 seconds

dont be scared, even 180 grit works without over doing it. i will say my two had some of the worst flashing on any disc. lat is usually pretty good about flashing IME