• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Saloman Rivertek on Steap & Cheap!

BLURR said:
Mine arrived today...they are pretty sweet. And relatively lightweight too. Can't wait to give them a try. It will be nice to have ankle support again.

Wow! That was fast. I'm assuming mine will be here today then as well.
I used USPS Priority.

w0000t got em today can't wait to get home and try them out. Wife said they look nice!

There are Salomon Trail Runner SW's on right now for $35. They're one ugly ass gold color though. I'd jump on them if not for being so unsightly.

Wow! These shoes rock! Super comfortable and light. Can't wait to get out on the course! :)

Wish I had seen those. :cry: I just bought a new pair of Adidas ClimaControl Cardrona's off Ebay for 40 bucks shipped. I bought them because I really liked Adidas running shoes when I was racing, and these look a LOT like my Salomons. They feel great, and get really good traction. Only put 5 rounds on them so far, but if they hold up, I'll be very happy. Didn't one of you guys say Adidas and Salomon were made by the same company? :?

There were quite a few other pairs of these listed (it's been a week) when I bought mine, if anyone is interested....these are the ones I'm talking about:

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/i...ce=GOOG_LP:OUTDOOR&parentPage=family&colorId=

Fritz said:
Wow! These shoes rock! Super comfortable and light. Can't wait to get out on the course! :)

Do NOT wear them outside of golf. Salomon finally redesigned their sole for the 2008 models to be 2 pieces this year. I was talking with Barry this weekend at the Open, and he mentioned that the older soles wear out super quickly. He likes the new soles much better, and feels the shoes will last a lot longer.

I wore my Pro 3D's all the time for 6 months, and wore the soles bald.

Furthur said:
Fritz said:

Do NOT wear them outside of golf. Salomon finally redesigned their sole for the 2008 models to be 2 pieces this year. I was talking with Barry this weekend at the Open, and he mentioned that the older soles wear out super quickly. He likes the new soles much better, and feels the shoes will last a lot longer.

They come with a 2 year warranty. Make a claim and they'll send you a new pair of the same shoe, or newer like model.

Fritz said:
Furthur said:
Fritz said:

They come with a 2 year warranty. Make a claim and they'll send you a new pair of the same shoe, or newer like model.

Yea, I just sent my Pro 3D's back. I think it's only a 1 year warranty though, and doesn't cover "normal wear and tear," whatever that means.

Furthur said:
Fritz said:
Furthur said:
Fritz said:

Yea, I just sent my Pro 3D's back. I think it's only a 1 year warranty though, and doesn't cover "normal wear and tear," whatever that means.

The GTX I got have a 2 year warranty. Shoes going bald after 6 months is not normal. I bet you'll have no problem getting a replacement.

Fritz said:
Furthur said:
Fritz said:
Furthur said:
Fritz said:

The GTX I got have a 2 year warranty. Shoes going bald after 6 months is not normal. I bet you'll have no problem getting a replacement.

It took a lot, but I got Zappos.com to take them back. I actually bought a pair of non gortex XT Wings (their new shoe) to replace them. If it's wet outside, I'll simply wear some water socks. I want a pair of GTX Light Hikers if I go that route again.

Latest posts