• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Signature Disc Craze

This is really hard because the one I would want it I would never be able to have. Champ Firebird, they're not taking the champs name of that one.

I would happily take the champ Ape or… Neutron phase.

I'd go with the gravity ghost. Protege is super hyped up and definitely a really good plastic but I actually really like how the gravity seasons more, plus the grip is amazing.

Or the prime judge. Everyone is on the classic hard bandwagon, and I just really like the best baseline plastic on the market better.

The disc that I think means the most to my game would be the Champ Teebird. But that one's already taken.

If I was to choose one that is relatively unique to my bag, it would probably be MF Whippet or Champ XCal.

If I'm looking to get a special run of a disc that I like made for me, it would be Cryztal Flx Zone. That one would also probably be easy to sell is I tour the country piling up wins.

I guess I'd better take the champ monster before someone else does...

Either that or a signature stamped mini would be fun as well. Maybe a glow aviar driver, or something like that.

Tar Pit Scale w/ a red T-Rex stamp for sure. Being named "Trevor," T-Rex is a nickname I cannot shake, so I might as well embrace it and have that sick stamp for a signature disc in the greatest base plastic ever created!

I'd gladly take 150 class Wizards....not that anyone else would.

I guess the most iconic disc for my game would be the Volt. I've been using it for years now for long flicks, stable backhands and trouble shots. Have two Aces with a Volt, on FH, one BH. Even though I use it a lot less now that I've mastered the Zone for shorter forehand flicks.

I'd want a Black Neutron Volt with Gold inlay lightning bolt down the middle.

This is easy: DX Polecat. I'd also like to somehow work in my friend's nickname for the Polecat, "Canned Ham" and release it in pink only as a nod to the porcine genesis of that nickname.

I'm 100% serious.

JK Gator. Firm JK Aviar plastic and my favorite forehand upshot mold. Has to have rainbow metallic concentric circle stamp or the big max coverage neon ones like the old Millenium mids to help me find my bad shots in the brush.

Latest posts