• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Small Update

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I added a directions field for the courses tonight and also changed the Course Info view a bit by separating out the location details of each course.

You'll also notice that the Hole Info page now has totals at the bottom of each column. That adds the hole pars and lengths up in real time so now you can know right away if you messed up entering the pars or lengths of the holes :)

Change current courses entered

I have entered in a lot of courses for your site, Tim. Would like to give better directions for most. If you can fix them, send me a private message and I'll send you back the directions for all of the 20 plus courses I've entered.

You should be able to do it yourself. Look for an "Update Course Info" link towards the bottom of the page when viewing a course. The only courses that don't have that one are the ones I have locked since their information was complete.

If you run into any issues just let me know.

Another small update.. your DGCR site profiles are now linked to your forum profiles. If you click on someone's name in their post you'll see "View DGCR Profile" in the menu and if you view someone's forum profile you'll see a link to view the DGCR profile there as well.

What's the difference between the two you ask? Your DGCR profile shows your recent reviews, favorite courses and the courses you've played as well as some other miscellaneous information whereas the forum profile shows your various forum stats (posts, etc.).

Added options for 2 more sets of tees so you can now enter red/white/blue/gold tees. I also made Course Length a range rather than Length/Pro Length since that seems to make more sense when you're listing 3 or more tees.

If you notice any issues with the added tees please let me know.

Latest posts