• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SmashBoxxTV Podcast

Hell Its tame here compared to what it used to be. Terrys complaints were somewhat off as the majority of bad reviews are seen as so as well as comments or info posted. The masses tend to bring solid info specially in regards to rules etc. Facebook is MUCH worse.

Last nights edition was good! Lots of stuff covered and you could tell John and Terry were having a good time in the Boxx.

Dana has no beard? :confused:

I found out that JohnE is 50 according to Dana...( which he is not ).

Terry is ashamed of his current rating...:(, I think JV is rated higher?

There was some talk about rules and their application...as JV likes to actually fall down to grab that fault call for the re-putt...:D ( This is a joke, watch the episode ).

Terry was a "Glow World Champ" at one time years ago...

DCGR did get the mention and was talked about on the chat too, a little love and a little hate form some...#nolove4DGCR...:D.

I wish the Smashboxx nothing but the best and good luck for the future!

See you next Tuesday!

Not sure why I thought he was closer to 50 than 40. I thought for some reason he was a few years ahead of Barry/Kenny.

Thanks for tuning in!

Hell Its tame here compared to what it used to be. Terrys complaints were somewhat off as the majority of bad reviews are seen as so as well as comments or info posted. The masses tend to bring solid info specially in regards to rules etc. Facebook is MUCH worse.
Link to this please with minute marker?

about 15 minutes until live!

Paul Ulibarri Discusses Treebash Open Win and a Beaver State Fling Preview - Podcast #35
This will be a LIVE show and we encourage audience participation via our instant chat board.
Hosts: Jonny V & Terry Miller (The Disc Golf Guy)

http://www.smashboxx.tv/support/

Last edited:
Just added the chapter notes for last nights show.

PS. If anyone wanted to get more detailed as to what we talk about and times, I am happy to update it.

Thanks for tuning in.

Was there an after show last week (06/02)? I don't recall seeing the podcast available for download.

6-2 Aftershow

We did do a short aftershow. I didn't bother putting it out as a Podcast. If you want to check it out, you can load it up on YouTube.

Thanks for listening!

Not sure why I thought he was closer to 50 than 40. I thought for some reason he was a few years ahead of Barry/Kenny.

Thanks for tuning in!
To be honest I thought the same thing. I was talking with his wife at last years USDGC. she told me johnE's age and I was surprised to learn he is a year younger than me.

Return of Zoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_6zAOH2erI

This is a longer episode. But I REALLY enjoyed the after show tonight. I think that we talked about some really interesting topics.

I did put some chapter markers in if you want to skip around. But, go ahead and listen to us sped up in the background.

You guys are doing excellent work. Thanks for putting this together.

Aftershow

You probably already got the aftershow by now. I do like to break up the regular podcast and the aftershow into 2 podcasts, for a couple reasons.

1. You know what to expect in the regular show. We never know what the aftershow will bring. So it might not be what you like, and you can just ignore it.
2. It is less intimidating to get two "shorter" podcasts rather than one long one.
3. I like to push the aftershow another day or so later. It spreads us out a bit during the week.