• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SmashBoxxTV Podcast

There are 576 players registered for both Pro and Am divisions. There are 8 courses in use (72 players per course). This makes it for 4-somes on each card which helps with the flow. You can't really add more courses. The immediate area only has 7 18-hole courses. The tournament is using 5 of those 7. Two of them have long/short tee layouts and there is also a temporary course set up on a golf course so that is where the 8 courses figure comes from. There are 2 more 18s in the area that aren't being used but one is on a college campus and super short (not ideal for a huge event) while the other course is in a town that was hit by an F5 tornado just over a year ago and is still rebuilding. There just aren't a lot of options to add additional courses. I'm sure they want more players, but the area at the moment just can't support more.

SmashBoxxTV Podcast #22 - Dear Disc Golf, I Love You ... by Zoe Andyke

This will be a LIVE show and we encourage audience participation via our instant chat board. As shows progress we will feature a variety of videos, interviews and guests.

Liiiiiiiiiive!

Ricky Wysocki has proven why he is one of the best in the world of disc golf and we welcome him to the show tonight as he logs in from San Diego, CA.

Length

I know that some people have a problem with the length of our videos. So, I am going to start putting in chapter marks in the YouTube descriptions of the video so you can skip to the part you like most. Or you can listen to all of it... sometimes we are informative. Maybe even entertaining. Sometimes not.

Awesome.

I pretty much refuse to watch your videos because of the length. Now I'll start taking a look. :thmbup:

Glad to hear it BigSky. And as I always say. I recommend watching/listening at a higher speed. YouTube offers 1.5 speed viewing. I watch most of the disc golf videos shot this way.

Latest posts