• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SoCal DGCR Meet-Up

How confident are you in attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's remember that the Worlds are in Monterey, Watsinville, and Santa Cruz in August so let's be careful if we pick the coastal path for a Northern California meet up.

Once the dates are for sure and everything is set in stone I can say I'm in for sure + a couple more lurkers on here. Plenty of time to request it off work. Tell me how much and when it's needed.

No, you didn't miss anything. Casitas' camping office isn't open weekends and there is no way to reserve over the net thru their site.
All will be taken care first thing Monday morning.

Payment for reservations is due up front so I will be looking for donations in the next few days or so.

Let's remember that the Worlds are in Monterey, Watsinville, and Santa Cruz in August so let's be careful if we pick the coastal path for a Northern California meet up.

agreed - cuz I'll be spectating worlds anyway so we should plan around it.

So what consitutes being part of the core group? Is it whom ever puts in the cash first?

Well, considering only about 30 peeps max are gonna show up, I think the "core" group will be the entire group.
I'm sure as time goes on more people will jump on board and decide to go.

Is there a way to take the poll off this thread now that we don't need it?

I'll be starting an Offical SoCal Meet Thread so we can let this baby die...

I'm a little late to the party, but am interested. Only read to about page 10, then I realized there were 36 pages and skipped to the end. Like Dave, also from Bako, which would have been a decent option for a true Central CA option, but it appears it's a bit late for that. Casitas is an awesome course, so I'll do my best to be there.

Latest posts