• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Soft and floppy putter

Vibram's Soft putters are like wet sponges. Floppier than Blowfly I think.

Omega ss are pretty floppy as well as the r-pro aviar. Should work perfect for ya

i would say vibram softs......chew toy soft for the dog to play fetch!! or even in the house frisbee toss!!!! floppy for sure

Any of the soft Vibrams should work.
VP if you like overstable
Ridge if you like stable
and Summit if you like understable.
You might have difficulty finding some models due to the fact that Vibram hasn't run any discs in the soft rubber since the spring.
Here is my VP rolled up,
5414707369_61d7dc54cb_m.jpg

and fully deployed, golf ready
5414707379_1f44bba499_m.jpg

Haven't tried any of the Vibram putters but i can tell you the blowfly is a great disc. flies straight and sticks like it has power brakes and it floats. Wind does tend to blow it around a lot tho.

blowfly is always really floppy. otherwise gateway's putters in SSS plastic can come out pretty floppy even when new, but not consistently. make sure you are able to touch before buying.

If you are looking for soft and floppy, there is nothing as soft and floppy as a BlowFly.
You cant hold a BlowFly straight out, it will droop right away.

i sold a soft apx to a friend yesterday that was melting and flopping as i was carrying it from my car to his car.

I'm gonna be different.

Daredevil Woodchuck. Sweet floppy floppiness.

Beadless aviar made of hot taffy.