• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

I think Dave D was saying they had a hard time getting them at or below 175 in Champ. Blizzard would help them achieve that.

i gotcha, blizzard would help but im saying that might be too light for me

^so 175 is too light of a pig. and who needs a champ pig....... we have Z ZONES.

the pig is nothing more than an inferior Zone.

^so 175 is too light of a pig. and who needs a champ pig....... we have Z ZONES.

And with that we have another Innova vs. Discraft thread. Might as well call it quits now...

if i had to choose between pig and zone i would take pig. i already have a drone and the zone is too close to it. the pig is a little slower and actually has uses. for me, the zone became a spectacle in my bag and i never threw it. pigs get thrown, even with a drone in there.

zones are to whitney houston's dead body as pigs are to whitney houston at her peak

IMO zones and pigs are different enough to have completely different uses. I do enjoy zones though.

yea the zones not bad i'm just talking ****, skips to much for me.

^^^lulz... i do much prefer the beefy pig rim.

UPDATE: i've contacted innova through a couple of different channels just to see the viability of getting Pigs done in champ plastic. IF you have any contacts within Innova and could ask a similar question that would be appreciated.

Count me in for at least 2 or 3!

Hello. My name is Jason and I'm addicted to pigs.

What is the next step in the program? Buy more pigs?

I'd buy at least two! I got a friend that swears by his Pigs. He loves saying "That'll do pig" after a good shot.

hahahahahaha! that'll do pig, that'll do. i like when shrek says that'll do donkey, that'll do" better but that wont work for disc golf unless they make a disc called the "ass" haha

I would take a couple, I would just ask that they have some grip, not be rock hard.