• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

you probably won't get $20 for a 170. i'd put it in the 14-18 area. i also don't think dying it will help raise its value.

As long as the pro pigs are OOP, anything selling for under $20 would be considered a steal from my POV.

Wait a sec...I see what you did there. ;)

<<<New013 walks away quietly while trying to hoard all of the pro pigs at bargain basement prices

I'd like a glow pig. I'd also like a glow gator, but I'm not going to pay a scalper or stand in line for one.

The online store needs to add preorder. Make it so someone can actually pay for the disc mold and plastic they want to create an option for others to actually order and pay for the same thing. When they get enough orders, they run it.

So as of now here's the list I've compiled, if you see your name and don't want to be on the list let me know, if you see your name and think you'll want more than i put down let me know.

Totals are in the range of 49-66.. so we need more requests people. You know you want premium pigs.

New013 - 5 (at least)
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1 or a bunch
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5-10
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 2
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 1-4
jlh900 - 2-3
jasonc -2-3
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
ddavis18 - 1
pdiddy71 - 1-2
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 4-10
deafgolfer - 1

i'll update the list as more requests come in, and see if i can get a mod to move this list to the first post.

4 bacons please! Gluttony is one of my vices!

As long as the pro pigs are OOP, anything selling for under $20 would be considered a steal from my POV.

Wait a sec...I see what you did there. ;)

<<<New013 walks away quietly while trying to hoard all of the pro pigs at bargain basement prices

shhhhh. we have to trick the market.

UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number i have you down for is correct. thank you. i'll probably try to bug some innova people today just to remind them how much we want this.

New013 - 5 (at least)
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 3
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
ddavis18 - 4
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 4
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3

That's 97, keep the requests coming guys. Thank you for showing support to help make dreams come true.

Last edited:
UPDATED LIST - check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number i have you down for is correct. thank you. i'll probably try to bug some innova people today just to remind them how much we want this.

New013 - 5 (at least)
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 5
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 3
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
ddavis18 - 4
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 4
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4

That's 101, we're over 100 so let's go for 200. Who else wants premium hog?

Please put my name on the list for 2, max weight please.

Maybe if they make these, I'll win the lottery and actually get one ;)

Now I can't promise max weight, but from what I understand if they do make these they'll probably all be close to max weight because they can't make them lighter in champ plastic.

Theyre going to do a test run at some point, could be a wait. If it is successful they will do a factory store run.