• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] SpitFire Minis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfire

Eagle Member
Things are starting to get back to normal and I am getting in more shop time so I thought I'd make 2 minis and throw them up for grabs quick. Same pricing as before. Prefer Paypal
All sold

As always minis are made for marking not throwing.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I've had several of Spitfire's minis. They are even better in person, pics never do these justice...

Everybody always asks about them...

Yep I'm back lol. My town got hit with historic flooding back in Sept. My house was ok but In-Laws lost it all and were staying with us. My work was under 6 feet of water as well so we were working crazy hours for clean up effort but things are as close to being back to normal as they can be.

Yeah still taking request. I do need to order more resin but have enough to do another 2-3 minis. I can do a red eye one no problem. Just shoot me a PM with any request.

clarkey thanks for the props man!

They are made from polyester resin. Can also do wood ones, as well as logos. Hopefully will be able to add vinyl logos to them as well which would be great for clubs/tags

Good to be back buddy. Now if I can just find time to throw some plastic things would be great.

let me second that...welcome back brother! Hit me up on FB...i wanna order 10 of em for the tour.

Bump for a master of his craft and an excellent person! You honestly are not going to find a better made custom mini ANYWHERE!

do you have the material right now to make one like this? And can you make it swirly like that on the top and bottom?

mini84.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.