• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] SpitFire Minis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, it's a process plus I have a full time job and two kids that limits my shop days to Weds and Fri each week. Will have it done as soon as I can.

hey man havent heard back from you about that one i wanted you to do. still working on it? let me know. thanks.

Hey man, do you happen to have the material make a metallic maroon and white/silver one with a Texas A&M logo? If so, send me a PM and I will talk to you about the details and probably have you do another one for me...my dad would love it...Let me know!

Yeah man, it's a process plus I have a full time job and two kids that limits my shop days to Weds and Fri each week. Will have it done as soon as I can.

alright, just checkin. sorry to bug you about it. i just didnt know if you forgot or something. PM me when you want. thanks again!

I drove through the Bloomsburg area shortly after the floods, it was crazy to see so many farms totally underwater. Glad you are back.

For sale black and gold pearl with hints of green pearl. $15.00 shipped in YS

Bright copper with hints of blue and purple swirls which become see through when held to the sun. $20.00 shipped in US

Green white and pink pearl $20.00 shipped in US

do you have the material right now to make one like this? And can you make it swirly like that on the top and bottom?

mini84.jpg

I want this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.