• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] SpitFire Minis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't edit the original post but both cosmic minis, blue and yellow mini purple pink white mini and purple and white mini have all been sold!!

These are the last two I currently have available but like always I take request for any color combinations you may want.

Running a customer appreciation/ Black Friday sale on my Facebook page check it out!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SpitFire-Minis-Custom-Disc-Golf-Minis/124924890912545
Reduced prices. Standard resin mini now $15.00 shipped logo resin mini $20.00 shipped. That's $5.00 off!! First sale of any kind I've done with my minis just wanted to say thank you and show my appreciation to everybody for the support I've recieved over the years.

Beautiful work buddy, reminds me of when I would make homemade lures, all the colors and glitter were puuuurdy sitting in the glass container ready to pour. Keep up the good work!

All minis reduced 5.00. You design it I make it. You choose colors logos etc regular resin mini down from $20.00 to 15.00 logo mini down from 25.00 to 20.00 as always those prices include shipping.

Demand drives price not cost.

It's you're not your.

Pink is for girls and men who would describe themselves as fabulous.

Ok I'm done now.

Those are cool minis but I just can't fathom why somebody would give you $20 for about .10 worth of materials. Glad you've found a niche.

Can't forget the labor part on top of cost. Regardless, you may change your mind if you saw one in person. They're pretty darn nice pieces of art.

Those are cool minis but I just can't fathom why somebody would give you $20 for about .10 worth of materials. Glad you've found a niche.

If you find resin that cheap, let me know. It's expensive, especially to get started with molds and such.

I didn't say anything negative. Well not til now. Your a douche.

Your stupid. :\

AND

6) Please keep general chit-chat to a minimum in the threads. If the discussion stays on topic, and it's between a potential buyer and seller, that's fine. If it begins to spin into a "Wow, I like that too!" or "That disc sucks, because xxxx" take it to another forum/PM/email/somewhere else.

with the demand for spitfires work im surprised he isnt asking more.... keep up the great work spit!!:hfive:

I'm not sayinf anythung bad about the guy. He can charge whatever he wants and the minis are cool. Its just strange to me that a person would spend $20 to mark their disc. You guys must have better jobs than I do csuse thats a lot of money to me. I forget sometimes that not everyone is low lower middle class like me and actually earning their living working hard and being honest. You guys are probably state workers or something right?

Status
Not open for further replies.