• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

spring fling at fallasburg...

I'd be down, pending details.

If it's early in march I might be able to make it, I haven't played much in that area yet.

i might be able to make it haven't played fallsburg in a long time

I'll re-post this thread when we get a date down..or maybe mashy can help with that...
either way, weekend or weekday? looking for opinions...

A weekend is more likely to work for us, we could drive up on a Friday evening and stay through Sunday afternoon. A weekday would be pretty tough for both Ash and I to get time off.

Yeah, w/e or bust for me (most likely).

:eek:

You live in GR and don't know Fallasburg?!? :eek:

Please tell me you're joking. :D

Thats what the ;) was about, and I was more or less asking apdrvya where he lived to be an ass. But sadly I have never played fallasburg but all my buddies talk about it, so this would be the perfect chance.

Thats what the ;) was about, and I was more or less asking apdrvya where he lived to be an ass. But sadly I have never played fallasburg but all my buddies talk about it, so this would be the perfect chance.

Oh man you've got to go there 2 morrowz. Fo' realz...you're missing out! :)

If I tell you it's good but then can't show up, can I get away with the excuse that it was April Fools? :|

sure...
it'll be like the flip meet all over, except I don't have some people's money. :\

well shoot, I won't be visiting the GR area until the end of April..... hmmmm... maybe the in-laws won't mind a schedule change

Latest posts